- This event has passed.
EBC Saturday Training Rides
October 8 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
PONCE DE LEON MIDDLE SCHOOL
Access Road Parallel to US 1 across from UM
Ride Starts, Destinations, r/t Miles:
7:00 AM 19-21 mph to YTBD destinations for between 35 – 62 miles
7:30 AM 17-19 mph to Black Point Marina for 34 miles
7:30 AM 14-16 mph to Deering Estate for 20 miles
You MUST be an EBC Member to ride and show your proof of EBC Membership
Be sure to check/bring/wear:
- Your EBC proof of membership
- Di2 Shifters, E-Bike Battery, Garmin/Wahoo/Hammerhead/Bike Computer, Lights are CHARGED & Ready to Go!
- Tires are filled with appropriate psi AIR, seat & all components are adjusted and working properly
- 2 Water Bottles filled with H2O and/or Electrolyte Beverage
- ID, Emergency Contact Info, Health Insurance Card, Credit Card, Cash
- Spare tube & CO2 cartridge + dispenser or pump
- Sunglasses, sunscreen
Please Note: These are NOT No-Drop Rides. If you are unsure you can ride the entire posted distance & maintain the posted speed, either drop down to a lower distance/speed group, or, practice on your own and come back when you’re able to keep up with a group. We only stop the group for medical emergencies or minor mechanical issues.