FAQ's when using VolunteerSpot
1. How does VolunteerSpot work? Here's 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see open EBC positions on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/51rzK5
- Review the activities listed and choose the one(s) you like.
- Sign up! It's that easy.
2. I hate to have to register, do I need an account/passoword for VolunteerSpot?
You do NOT need to register an account or keep a password. All you will need to do is provide your email.
3. How can I keep my email information private? VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone.
4. Are you searching for EBC's group sign-up and can't find it? Please note: VolunteerSpot does NOT support public search - for security purposes, as many of the sites activities involve children. Please contact your organizer/organization directly and ask for a sign-up link or personal email invitation.
5. Lost your sign-up invitation? Click Find My Sign-up on the top of our homepage (www.volunteerspot.com) to get new invitation links sent to your email inbox.
6. Have a sign-up link, but it's not working? How did you get the link? If via an email, check that your browser copied the entire link. Some email programs have been known to break the link into two lines - and you would need to paste it back together in your browser window. Also note, links are CAsE SenSItiVe. If you clicked a link on a website and got a "page not found error" - please alert to grab a new button/link. There was a pasting error and everyone will be experiencing the same trouble.